RigidWood™ Flex Elite
The Flexibility you WANT. The Rigidity you NEED.
RigidWood™ Flex has a unique 8-layer single press construction that results is an optimal blend of flexibility and rigidity. This advanced manufacturing process allows for beautifully textured surfaces, stunning visuals and an extra-stable floor that can be installed transition free, up to 25m x 25m.
20% thicker than the average SPC on the market, creating an extra-stable floor that is perfect for all spaces including LOCK AND LEAVE HOLIDAY HOMES. Remarkable dimension stability that will withstand 80°C temperature swings (from -30°C to +50°C), with no peaking, gapping or cupping.
The Smart Core with the Unliclic® joint adds another level of stability which allows for transition free installations in spaces up to 25m x 25m. and can be installed directly over other hard surfaces with minimal subfloor preparation.
The exclusive fibreglass layer provides flexibility by conforming to the subfloor for a quieter more “glue down” feel
The Look: Deep distinctive texture that is soft to the touch and precisely synchronized to perfectly match the woodgrain pattern. Colour enhanced bevel with subtle textures
The Feel: Warm, quiet and comfortable. A beautiful, refreshing change for any room, especially kitchens and bathrooms!
- Fibreglass Reinforced Single Press Rigid Vinyl
- Painted Bevel edges
- Patented Uniclic® joint – glue and nail free
- 0.55mm Wear Layer, with TORLYS MAXX Finish w/ Microban® Antibacterial Product
- FoamPlus ™ Blue w/Microban ® antimicrobial product protection
- Withstands temperature swings from -30 – 50 c
- Transition Free up to 25m x 25m and can be fixed/floated on the same floor
- Co-ordinating moulding are available including a flush European stair nosing, t-mould and an overlap reducer
- Water Warranty
- Stain Warranty
- Dent Resistant
Dimensions: 5.5mm (thickness) x 178.1mm (width) x 1492mm (length)
Box Size: 2.125m2 8pcs / box